Saturday, September 1, 2007

Great birthday!

Yesterday was my first birthday as a mom....not that anything was really that different, but I had a wonderful birthday!

Once we get some pictures uploaded off the camera I will post some more pictures of Brenton...he is SO cute! He actually was awake for about 7 hours in a row yesterday, which was really neat-- but he was also very fussy, which was not so neat. We are still trying to get into some sort of regular routine...hopefully that will begin to fall into place soon. Travis and I love every minute with our little man-- I can't even remember what life was like before. I find myself dreaming and planning all of these events and activities and vacations for our family already! Disneyworld anyone?! :)

Can you believe Brenton has grown 2 inches since birth??!! I have definitely become a mom because I am freaking out and want him to stop growing already!

2 comments:

The Wells said...

I remember the running video! It is and was very cute! Brenton is the best kid you could ever ask for! Today he is fussy!! But hey he's just a baby!

The Wells said...

I remember the running video! It is and was very cute! Brenton is the best kid you could ever ask for! Today he is fussy!! But hey he's just a baby!