Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dedication and more...

Well, Brenton is not even three months old yet and he now has his second cold. Poor baby! It is so sad-- he sounds hoarse when he makes noises and he is coughing some. Good thing we have Aunt Michelle around to take care of him!

Brenton was dedicated Sunday morning at church and he was so precious. It was probably his best day ever as he was happy all day long. He let Travis and I get ready that morning by playing by himself for about 45 minutes (which was remarkable if you ask me-- a long time for a little guy), he did not get his adorable white suit messy in any way, and he was awake for his dedication and some pictures. It was a long day, but altogether a beautiful event. I stood up on the platform at church with Travis, our families behind us, thinking to myself-- we are so blessed-- I was dedicated on that very platform 23 years ago. It takes my breath away to know that God has given us this little life....just as we were given to our parents...and so on. On a different note-- I've realized we do not have any pictures of our family alone from the event! It's so hard to remember everything about picture taking in the heat of the moment!










Good news, also, we finally got Brenton a play gym and he LOVES it!! It has the cutest little lion that dangles in the air and plays very cheerful music-- Brenton wiggled all around playing with it, giggling and batting the toys around with his hands the whole time! I will post video, but that will come after this.


No comments: