Friday, August 15, 2008

All picture post- keep scrolling down!!
























































































































































































































So....that's our big-one-year-old in a nutshell! The party was at my sister's house, he loved his cake-- every piece of it! Someone gave him a piece of chocolate and a sucker and a juicebox when I wasn't looking! Brenton loves his new toys- check out the harmonica in his pocket! The radio flyer red race car is what Travis and I got him for his birthday- he has already figured out how to stand up in it! Brenton has picked up both swimming (the random guy in the picture holding him is his swim instructor) and golf! Oh- and check him out lifting those 1 lb. weights!! Whew.....isn't he cute!! :)

2 comments:

Natasha said...

OMG!!! I can't belive how big he is!!! He gorgeous...love you guys lots.
XOXO
Natasha

annjaneltaylor said...

Pump it up, Brenton.
Thanks so much for the pics... I wish I could have been there.

Miss you guys. Love you!