Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall!

I hope this finds you all doing well. We are doing well over here, just taking things one day at a time- isn't that all we can ever do? I have been trying to live out my new favorite verse lately and I thought I would share it in case someone else could benefit from it, too: "Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying." Romans 12:12 NLT Sometimes we are not so certain what will come next in our lives-- things certainly never go the way we think they will- but guess what....our hope is a confident hope because our God lasts...He does not fade, He does not ignore us and He still has a plan for us that is better than what we keep trying to plan for ourselves. Please pray for our family as we continue to be faced with struggles each day, each week, each month..."and keep on praying".

Update on us-
We have all been able to stay well through this crazy flu season so far (Praise God for that!). Brenton is growing in so many ways and getting smarter and bigger all the time. Travis is driving his bus and looking continually for a full time opportunity to work out and his finger is healing. I am working and everything is really the same there.

Here are some pictures:




















The baby is Brenton's new girlfriend, Jaycee Ehrlich. All of our friends are having baby girls right now, so actually he has several to choose from! ;) The others are all from the Pumpkin Patch, I think. We had a blast this year- Brenton loved it and was SUPER selective about his pumpkin. The one he is holding up in the picture is the one he wanted after searching the whole field. It is tiny and half green and lop-sided, but it is his favorite!

1 comment:

TheLinharts said...

Oh, man! He is So darn cute :) And even cuter in person I am sure. Our boys would have so much fun together. Thanks for the verse. I needed that more than you know :)