Saturday, August 25, 2007

Little boys...

I am learning a lot about little boys...

Before having Brenton I had heard all of the (funny) horror stories about baby boys peeing on people as they are getting their diapers changed....well, to say the least the stories are coming true! The problem is-- Brenton always manages to pee a stream directly back on himself, rather than out on his audience. Just a little bit ago Travis was changing his diaper when all of a sudden he starts crying and peeing on himself-- even on his own face. It is pretty funny, but sad at the same time because you find yourself laughing-- helpless-- as the little guy is now squirming in his own little puddle. So....bath #2 and outfit #2 of the day...here we come!

2 comments:

TheLinharts said...

Hah!! That is great~ poor little guy! I just LOVE little boys!!

Prof_Hinkle said...

poor little guy, we never got a chance to laugh while being tinkled on...girls can't aim!
Brenton is soooo cute!!