Friday, March 21, 2008

here comes peter cottontail!

Last weekend we took Brenton to his first Easter Egg Hunt and he met the Easter Bunny! It was so fun helping him walk around and he was definitely into the idea of picking things up off the ground (not always the eggs!). He was also fascinated with trying to eat the candy through the wrappers! Of course, the real fun will be on Sunday as we celebrate Christ's death and resurrection with our families and friends. The Easter Bunny will be making a visit here as well!
































































We went to Manhattan for a day this week while Travis is out of school and visited Josh and Heather (and Sadie!) and Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, Aunt Cindy, and Aunt Arlene. We were glad to finally make it up there after we missed Christmas because of the icey-snowy weather. Brenton was great and Sadie really liked having him to play with- she even bit his fingers and toes a few times to show him! Travis and I taught Josh and Heather how to play "the train game" (aka Ticket to Ride) and watch out-- we have a little competition on our hands! And the funniest thing ever happened- as soon as I handed Brenton to Great Grandpa Anderson Brenton yanked his checkbook out of his pocket to steal! I promise I did not teach him that!



















No comments: