Monday, March 10, 2008

Travis and I went out for our second wedding anniversary last night and it was so much fun. From Travis incorrectly pronouncing almost every item on the menu...to mini golf like we were dating again...and then the most memorable part:

THE STREAKER.

Yes, "Ironman" himself visited us while we were eating our wonderful (not on our diets) Marble Slab ice cream. No, it was neither one of us. Seriously- we were at Bradley Fair when all of a sudden I hear "I am Ironman!" and look over and boy did I get a treat! I am just thankful I was far enough away to not get a detailed view!! Travis only got the second half of the show (the backside!), but lucky me- I got the whole thing. The guy proceeded to run back to a parked truck and jump in the back as the truck drove away. Let me just remind all of you that it was not exactly warm outside at 8pm last night....and this guy jumped into the back of a truck....the truck bed....the METAL truck bed. BRRRRRR.....poor streaker. (sarcasm)


Today-dinner for Aunt Michelle's birthday! Happy 26th tomorrow! Which reminds me- I better go get started cooking!

No comments: