Yesterday was May Day for those of you who didn't know and Brenton helped deliver his first May Day Baskets (bouquets) to his Grandmas who live in town. He mostly stayed in the car and whined because he was really tired. :) The tradition that I learned is to make the May Day Baskets, hang them on the door, ring the doorbell, and RUN! So, after I did the first house- in heels- Travis got to do the rest! I thought for sure the phone would be ringing after that, but no one called....and then I got worried that none of them heard their doorbells! Turns out, 2/5 did not hear their doorbells and we had to call them to make sure they got their flowers! Haha...it was a fun night.
Travis finishes his semester with 3 finals (after his interview) today and one last final on Tuesday evening and then he will sort-of be "Mr. Mom" for a while until he picks back up again for his last semester....I am so excited for him to finish!!
I am not sure if Travis uploaded the new pictures off of the camera, here's a picture to "get you by"! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment