Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Something must be going around...

I think we've caught a couple of the bugs that have been going around lately. Brenton has had a terrible cough on 3 separate occasions this winter and it is not going away this time....and he woke up in the night with "other symptoms"....enough said. I sneezed once Sunday night and that one sneeze has turned into some sort of horrible cold or sinus infection- I feel like I've been run over by a semi-truck. We are headed to the doctor this morning....

In other news we had a great time at the Harlem Globetrotters last weekend- they were hilarious and it was a really fun time for our whole family. Not to mention our church choir sang the Star Spangled Banner before the game and did an excellent job! We are really excited to have pastor Brent at church now and SO looking forward to some new things that are coming- including a new SS class and probably some small groups. This is just what Travis and I needed!

Please continue to pray for us as we really hope to be making some really important decisions in the next few months! Hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: