Monday, January 14, 2008

MORE PICTURES!

So far the pictures I've posted are from our trip to Tulsa for Aunt Maranda's baptism and a few from Christmas. The rest of these are of my makeover (thanks, Travis!), Brenton eating his first teething biscuit and some sweet potatoes (his favorite), and his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese with some of mommy's cousins! Oh yeah-- and let's not forget his new John Deere cowboy boots-- you've heard of the naked cowboy, right?! Uncle Tim got him those boots....all he needs now is a hat! There are also a few of Brenton just being...Brenton. He is sitting up really well, but still doesn't seem to mind crashing over to the side or on his face...maybe someday he'll start picking himself back up! Brenton is weighing in at about 17 pounds, 10 ounces now and is over 26 inches long. It is getting harder to get a good measurement of his length because his legs are moving constantly! He is squealing like crazy now and chattering up a storm. He loves peekaboo, the itsy bitsy spider, I'm a little teapot, twinkle twinkle little star, the abc's, and his favorite is when I sing him "sugar pie, honey bun". Too bad I only know 4 lines to that song! :) He has been having a great time with Daddy while he was on break from school, but Travis started classes again today so we are both missing him.

On a different note-- Travis' senior art show is this Friday evening at the Firehouse Gallery (just east of the NuWay on Douglas in the Delano district-- yes, above the liquor store) here in Wichita if you'd like to come support him. I am pretty sure it starts at 7. Unfortunately it is only up for one night- we'd love to see you there!













1 comment:

annjaneltaylor said...

I love the new look.
And of course, the beautiful boy:)