Ok-- two more things:
1. I have to give a little praise for my little sister-- she gave such a great testimony at her baptism. At 16 she was able to stand up in front of the congregation and talk about (rather have our dad read about) her faith being tested when my family moved to Tulsa. She said she was so angry with God for pulling her away from everything she'd ever known-- family, friends, school, youth group....and then her faith was strengthened as God showed her a new life in Tulsa. She's found that God's plan is always better-- and for that I am thankful! Now...let's all try to catch up a little!
2. I just have to share our Sunday School lesson with you from yesterday-- basically along the lines of what I posted above. What can you identify as a "turning point" in your faith? When did you know that God is real and faith is necessary? Live like you mean it. Change is the only thing constant in life so you better hang on to your faith because it might be a wild ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment